Sunday, April 23, 2017

Food: Pollo Rico



One of my roommate's and my favorite quick and easy restaurants is a little restaurant called Pollo Rico. Although this restaurant is not completely Catalan food or Spanish food, it was such a memorable part of my experience abroad that I felt it needed to be included. The restaurant is set up with a bar where many people sit and eat quick and easy but there are also tables on the second floor.




The restaurant is famous for its rotisserie chicken that cooks constantly throughout the day, making the chickens juicy and the skin delectable. One of the main reasons that this restaurant is so popular among my friends and other study-abroad students is that you can get half of a chicken with french fries for only 8 euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment